If you want to be an Elemoose (and who wouldn’t?), download our application for employment.
Completed applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off in person at 2503 N Neergard, Springfield, MO 65803 (Directly across from Penske Truck Rental).
Are you a creative, motivated and team-oriented individual who is looking for a drafting career at a unique and nationally-recognized fabrication company? We have a drafting position open now! Duties and requirements are listed below. Interested in applying? Click "Apply Now" on the left of this page or email your resume' to email@example.com.
- Discusses with team, fabrication processes and materials to be used to estimate/bid projects.
Processes design intent materials into Shop Drawings to be submitted to clients for approval, using industry standards delineation techniques and Elemoose shop drawing guidelines. Revises Shop Drawings as needed to address client’s mark ups. Finalizes client approved Shop Drawings to be issued with Work Orders for fabrication.
Creates Bill of Materials from client approved shop drawings. Creates and transfers files from Shop drawings to be used for CNC rout and print files. Updates shop drawings to as-built drawings, in order to capture the changes and additional information made during the fabrication process.
Maintains knowledge of industry standards and available software tools. Learns applicable product materials and production practices to apply to product designs.
Maintains electronic and hard copy customer design files.
- Education: Requires familiarity with computer aided design operations, drafting techniques, and basic engineering terminology. A practical working knowledge of construction materials, methods and detailing, as well as production practices.
- Experience: Requires 1-3 years of related experience. Previous work experience in the sign industry preferred.
- Technical Skills: Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings/blueprints.
- Successful applicant will be able to work in a team environment, have the ability to multitask and have good organizational skills.
Plans, prepares and packs product for shipment. Constructs non-standard frames/racks. Selects materials for packing or protection of product and method of bracing or blocking to prevent shifting or damage while in transit. Uses computer to print labels. Applies labels and inserts packing lists following department procedures.
MULTIPLE ASSEMBLY/FABRICATION POSITIONS AVAILABLE - APPLY TODAY!